Goal: Be the quickest way to capture fleeting insights, important links, and tidbits of information for all the projects you’re juggling.
2. Desktop and Mobile App
- Desktop: Install by opening it in Chrome, hitting the “ ⠇” menu in the upper right hand corner of Chrome, and selecting “Install Ideaflow”.
- iOS: We’re live on the Apple App Store!
- Android: Install as a Home Screen app on Android, and it will work offline. (Not via the Play store, but as Chrome app!)
3. Ideaflow Onboarding Videos
Ideaflow is a super-fast, searchable stack of your thoughts, so no need to get overzealous with tagging (#) or references (+): just scribble and search. That said, here are some great workflows.
Also, email us at [email protected] for a 15 min onboarding call (recommended). We’ll help you find behaviors useful for your needs and help with importing existing notes!
Pasting links and adding # tags
- Gif: References
- Ideaflow Onboarding Video Walkthrough
- Ideaflow Live Intro Video
Example Workflows and Hashtag Sets
- Jacob’s Top Hashtags
- Conversation Notes Workflow and Examples
- Daily Thoughtstream Example
- Reference: Onboarding Initial Notes
- Parse with AI